The Purchase Order module in JobPro Central allows for creation of purchase orders to vendors to allow effective control around committed costs and categorisation under relevant contexts such as stock and jobs.
- Generate purchase orders from a stock record.
- Generate purchase orders from a job.
- Generate purchase order from request for quotation record.
- Generate purchase order from a quotation.
- Generate purchase order from a supplier record in companies module.
- Generate purchase order from a sales order for all order lines.
- Details for a purchase order can be entered on a line by line basis or on a free text basis.
- Items can be tracked via courier from within the purchase order.
- Items can be part received leaving a balance remaining.
- A back orders report will display any items outstanding.
- When users are selecting products/services they automatically are shown items for the relevant vendor/supplier.
- Use the drop shipping feature to deliver items direct to your customer specific to a job or location.
- Purchase orders can be printed or emailed (as a PDF) in any currency and in multiple languages.