Some key features:
- Completely removes the need to enter information twice.
- Enables your accounting department work with up to date information.
- Improves timeliness of reporting.
- Helps ensure regulatory compliance.
- Improves efficiency and throughput in your business.
A quick overview of the integration with Xero :
Customer and supplier accounts / details are synchronised from JobPro to Xero. This will occur when there is a supplier or customer invoice ready to be pushed across to Xero. JobPro will check with Xero whether the supplier or customer account exists in Xero. If it does not JobPro will provide an entry in the sync panel for the account to be created in Xero.
Supplier / Customer invoices are synchronised from JobPro to Xero. Line items are created in Xero as text lines and have no relation to product codes held (if any) on the Xero side.
There is an option as to how you want customer receipts and supplier payments to be handled. For example it is common for the accountant within a business to handle receipts / payments through Xero and for those to then sync across to JobPro. The receipt or payment will be allocated to the same invoice as it is in Xero. The alternative is to process receipts and payments through JobPro and have them sync to Xero.
Purchase and sales taxes are mirrored during setup between JobPro and Xero to ensure taxes arrive in the correct location for reporting / regulatory purposes. It is important to note that you should check the version of Xero you are using in your region is sufficient to fulfil your regulatory and compliance needs.
All above is achieved by means of a sync panel where individual modules can be synchronised across to Xero.
Pricing and how to connect :
There are some final setup steps that must be performed on your instance of JobPro to finalize the integration with Xero. One of our developers will perform the final setup procedure at a time agreed. The cost of our integration with Xero is €960. Please contact us for more information.
What is Xero?
- Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small business.
- It’s all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
- Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.