JobPro Central timesheet module is a user friendly time management feature that gives you complete control of tracking time on jobs and tasks. This easy-to-use timesheet software helps increase both productivity and profits.
Some key features:
- Employees can enter their job or task time analysis details throughout the day via a quick entry screen.
- Employees can enter their job or task time analysis directly into a job or project instead.
- Default cost and charge rates can be set per employee or job / project.
- Employee actual time costs deduct from job and project budget time cost by task.
- Automatic task billing by actual employee billing rate depending on employee type.
- Automatic task billing rate depending on employee type.
- Time logs can be set as billable or non billable.
- Time can be logged against custom budget categories.
- Option that only billable time to be used against budgets.
- Trigger points for generation of automatic warnings to management based on budgets or un billed time within jobs.
- Users can set their default log in screen to a view of their timesheet details which can act as a reminder to fill it in.
- Users can get various warnings if budgeted time has run out for tasks and jobs.
- Users with the relevant access privilege can view time sheets for any employee.
- Duplicate time log button means users do not have to specify the same job or task details when working on the same job or task at different stages throughout the day. (Duplicating a time log can also duplicate comments by holding down the shift key.)
- Time can be entered manually by entering a start and finish time or alternatively users can just enter a total time.
- Visual warnings of timelog clashes where one timelog ends after another one has started for the same user.
- Link directly to tasks associated with time logs.
- Reports for time management, time and attendance, job costing, and job tracking (budget vs actual) for job management.
- Timelogs entered can filtered by user viewable in calendar.
- Various time tracking analysis reporting options are included.
Take the next step
Click image to enlarge