JobPro Central stock control software provides you with the tools and processes that you need to manage stock holding and control costs.
Some key features:
- Products can have multiple suppliers and multiple locations.
- Track stock quantities by identity (an identity can be set as a company, branch, department , office or Store within JobPro Central) and/or location.
- See all purchase and sales orders relevant to the product from within the product record.
- Assign products to customizable categories and sub categories.
- Users can see quantities on hand, by location, to enable them fulfil sales orders or initiate a purchase order.
- See a complete shipping history for the product.
- See sales invoice history from within the product record.
- See historic stock movements per product, filterable by movement type.
- Set a product as an assembled item and assign sub assemblies via a bill of materials.
- Create a purchase order based on reorder quantity, max stock and minimum order quantity specific to a supplier.
- Multiple documents can be assigned to the product record and users can see version history from within the product record.
- Create custom pricing structures at product and / or customer level with price breaks.
- Track products by serial number.
- Track products by batch number, with creation date, sell by date, and sell by date (retail) built in.
- Set product bill out rates for rental, loan or use on a job.
- Summary and breakdown position of product history by location.
- Transfer stock internally between locations.
- Product amendment section for easy adjustment of stock.
- Open purchase orders by supplier at product level.
- Unlimited documents can be attached to the product record (subject to disk space)
Product items can be set to belong to a custom group.
- Notes and messages for internal users, with alerts, can be set at a product level.
- Mark up and margin visible, relevant to current suppliers cost, at product level.
- Take a customers product into stock for servicing and warranty purposes assign to to a job queue.
- Various stocktaking and other reports.
Take the next step
Click image to enlarge