The JobPro Central calendar behaves similarly to the calendars in Microsoft Outlook, Entourage and Apple Calendar but allows greater separation of types of calendar entries and works by default in a multi-user environment.
Some key features:
- JobPro Central calendar/diary interface is used to display six types of possible calendar entries in a month, week or day view, they are:
- Contacts (Including employees)
- Assets (Internal or customer)
- Locations (Internal or external)
- Time sheet entries
- Integrated navigation to calendar entries.
- Filtering calendar entries by job number, employee (or ability to view entires for all employees at once) and status.
- Ability to track internal assets / resources / employees to see what job/project they are currently on or are scheduled to be on in the future. This allows for resource / capacity planning.
- View annual leave by employee.
- View what jobs/projects are currently active and what stages and tasks are currently active or due.
- View timelog entries in calendar to ensure all timelogs are present and covering requirements.
- Create any of the six types of calendar entry from within the calendar itself.
- Manipulation of calendar task entries using drag and drop on the day and week views.
- Synchronisation of tasks and contacts between JobPro Central and your Apple Calendar. Additional costs involved and setup that we perform for you.
Take the next step
Click image to enlarge