JobPro Central asset management functionality allows users to track assets/products used internally or for loan, rental or jobs use with ability to specify if those types of items should be included in stock for selling purposes.
Some key features:
- Create and manage internal and customer assets.
- View each assets usage history.
- Set asset return due dates and loan periods via calendar and jobs modules.
- Items sold to customers are tracked at the customer level with the ability to create maintenance or service jobs for those items if necessary
- Internal assets required on jobs or projects can be booked out onto a job and subsequently returned into stock with or without a charge to your customer
- View an items current locations at any time.
- This functionality is also ideal for companies who have a rental business as it allows for control of rental units that go out on an hourly, daily or per booking rate.
- If you have a service centre or repair shop you can create a ‘customer’ unit within the asset module to ensure effective control of your customers item throughout your internal warranty or repairs workflow.
Take the next step
Click image to enlarge